Friday, March 5, 2010

Trololololo....

Today's will be a post about things that have made my day.

First is what made my day yesterday. I was on a drive with my lovely dear friend Jimmy. We were arguing and such like we do occasionally... and after some yelling and some hurt feelings I heard the lady on the radio say my name... and then I heard Jimmy's voice!! He had called and told her a bogus story of how we had just gotten engaged and that I was the love of his life... bladah bladah blah. Although none of this was true, he did it to surprise me and to make me laugh!! What a good bestie I have!! It was a lot harder to be mad at him, and we ended up having a fun night!

Now for what made my day today. This website: http://trololololololololololo.com
This easily made my day 10,000 x better.

And something that has been making my day a lot this week... my tent! From which I am now blogging. Now that I have my trusty lantern I may never have to go back inside!

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment