Friday, July 23, 2010

New Friends!

This is me and my new friend Riley Stock

 This is my new friend Kelly




http://profittweets.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/red-arrow.jpg


 And her husband, my new friend Nick

http://profittweets.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/red-arrow.jpg

Okay, maybe this is a better picture of Kelly and Nick...



We all went to this rodeo together! 
As you can see, it was Fiesta Days.  Which meant we got to see a lot of authentic dancing.  We kept yelling for more.  Arriba!

Afterward we made milkshakes and Nick and Kelly's.  Their apartment is pretty awesome.  Wait, THEY'RE pretty awesome!  They gave us a fantastic tour of 11-X, showed us cool pictures, and let us eat their wedding cake! 

Thanks Riley, Nick, and Kelly for a great first rodeo and Siesta I mean Fiesta Day!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Such flattering pictures! Love 'em. Especially Riley's gut. We're so excited for you guys to sleep over on our futon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I get the futon, Riley can sleep in with you guys :)

    ReplyDelete